Are you ready to learn fast and have a real impact on the company?
Join Lean Systems, a growing software company, with a fun and exciting work environment.
As Business Analyst, you will be in direct contact with the clients to help them with the good use of software. Therefore, you will analyse their needs, deliver solutions and personal training sessions. Basically, you'll be responsible to deliver the best management solution to your customers!
You'll work on various different projects at the same time, local and international. In the very first weeks, you will quickly get involved in your first projects receiving the support of more experienced colleagues. You will progressively increase your level of autonomy but never forget that two heads are better than one! You won't have time to get bored as each project is different (industry, scope, etc.).
Do you have experience in one of these domains?
- Accounting and Finance
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources
We want our team members to be able to manage process from A to Z in any company, sector and business area.
What's great about the job?
- Get real responsibilities and autonomy in a fast evolving company.
- Great team of dynamic people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Diversity in the projects.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Two weeks of intensive functional training with a final certification.
What you will be doing?
- Analyse the customer needs and business processes
- Manage documentation and suggest solutions
- Implement the agreed solutions (configuration & development)
- Follow and check the development part
- Help with the configuration of the software
- Follow the project and communicate about its status and the ongoing tasks
- Coach customers through individual sessions
- Deliver functional training sessions
What you will need?
- Good knowledge of business processes AND/OR Accounting
- Fluent in English
- Excellent planning and communication skills
- Affinity with the IT world
- Experience with ERP software would be an advantage
Who are we looking for?
- You are able to work in a fast paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
- You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
- You are a quick and autonomous learner
- You are a good fit to a young and dynamic company
- You are approachable, honest, and a fun team player
You will directly be responsible for your own varied projects. This is an excellent opportunity for a "roll up the sleeves" consultant to take his/her career to the next level. You will work with the help of your colleagues but in total autonomy which is an opportunity for you to learn fast.
Interested candidates please send CVs to: email@example.com