wavetech. - is a software engineering start-up orienting on Speech Processing services, providing Text-to-Speech and Speech-to-text solutions for the regional market, encompassing Georgia, Armenia, and Azerbaijan.
wavatech. - solutions work with every personal digital device, including Computers, Smartphones, and Tablets. All kinds of text can be read aloud, including Websites, Word, and Email documents. It also helps people with writing, editing, and even focusing. When it comes to business, our services will be actively implemented in IVR, Healthcare, Learning, Entertainment, Automotive, Government, and Accessibility sectors.
Before you move on through job description… You must love writing code and get excited about bringing efficient and secure interaction with client using Nest.js. Your primary focus will be on developing model structures and APIs. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of wavetech infrastructure. You will be involved with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive. You will get to report directly to the CTO.
- You should be able to design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for system architecture.
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional backend code.
- Participate in early stages of pre-production, such as collaborate with a technical team, give some strong and quality technical recommendations to avoid sprint relogs caused by conflicts between idea and technical possibility.
Who we are looking for
- 4+ years' experience in backend development
- Experience building REST and CRUD APIs using Nest.js, MongoDB, Amazon Cloud Services.
- Experience with using packages like Passport, Class-Transformer, Nodemailer
- You should be familiar with Scrum/Agile working methodologies
wavetech. - is the only company providing AI powered end-to-end speech processing services for the regional market, and that’s just one side of the business. Come work with us!
Interested candidates must send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Back-End Developer in the subject field.