wavetech. - is a software engineering start-up orienting on Speech Processing services, providing Text-to-Speech and Speech-to-text solutions for the regional market, encompassing Georgia, Armenia, and Azerbaijan.
wavetech. - solutions work with every personal digital device, including Computers, Smartphones, and Tablets. All kinds of text can be read aloud, including Websites, Word, and Email documents. It also helps people with writing, editing, and even focusing. When it comes to business, our services will be actively implemented in IVR, Healthcare, Learning, Entertainment, Automotive, Government, and Accessibility sectors.
Before you move on through job description…
You must love writing code and get excited about bringing beautiful and highly functional user interfaces to life. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following the well-known React.js workflow using Redux. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of wavetech infrastructure. You will be involved with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive. You will get to report directly to the CTO.
- You should be able to design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for system architecture on web and mobile scale.
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code.
- Participate in early stages of pre-production, such as collaborate with a design team, give some strong and quality technical recommendations to avoid sprint relogs caused by conflicts between idea and technical possibility.
Who we are looking for
- 4+ years' experience in frontend development
- You should be familiar with Scrum/Agile working methodologies
- Experience with design tools like Figma and Adobe XD, you must have ability to transform pixel-perfect layouts from design mockups
wavetech. - is the only company providing AI powered end-to-end speech processing services for the regional market, and that’s just one side of the business. Come work with us!