We're looking for a Full-Time CTO in our awesome team in London, UK.
About the role: We are seeking a highly-skilled CTO with a storied history in the technological sector. CTO's are tasked with making executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing a technology budget and making investments to align the company with its vision for its technological needs. You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in technological development.
You will work directly under the CEO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to tech team members.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of our products to market.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in computer science or related field.
- 5-8 years working in a technological role.
- 5 years of managerial experience.
- Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English is a must.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
If you think you are the best candidat for this role in entire Georgia, please do not hesitate to apply and tell us shortly what makes you passionate about PCL Health and why you would be a great fit for our team.
Remuneration depends on the seniority of the person and varies from 4,000 USD to 6,000 USD with a sweet stock options worth up to 200,000 USD with a tremendous growth potential.
Looking forward to hearing from you and e-meeting you soon! PCL Team