We are Techery. We empower brands across the globe to execute their vision & mission using creative, digital, and software solutions. We also have a few in-house products of our own.
Techery welcomes Full Stack Engineers with strong knowledge of .NET (Framework, ASP.NET, and .NET Core) with experience of working with JS (poor JS without any specific framework) to launch a brand new e-commerce platform to boost international businesses to a new scale! ⠀ You will work in a team consist of 8 members. The project is US-based, so English is required while knowledge of specific JS framework is not.
Position: Full Stack Engineer (.NET /JS )
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET (at least 3 years);
- Strong knowledge of C# with .NET Framework and .NET Core (at least 3 years);
- Strong knowledge of SQLServer/Postgres;
- Experience with automated testing (Unit/Integration);
- Good understanding of front-end technologies (pure S, HTML5, CSS);
- Experience with and understanding of Kendo/Grid JS extensions;
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous deployment;
- Understanding of microservices architecture and communication patterns;
- Understanding of network protocols;
Good English is a must for this position (direct communication with the customer).
We will enjoy working together, If you are:
- Motivated software engineer;
- You want to be a part of the team and help it succeed;
- You can take responsibility and capable of working on your own;
- Have experience with Docker in dev environment or deployment;
- You are comfortable working with TypeScript;
- You understand the SOAP-based APIs;
- You’re interested in any other server-side language (Java, Go, NodeJS, etc.);
- Have experience with Actor Model (Orleans);
- You’re willing and able to analyzing existing architecture solutions and writing technical documentation;
- Last but not least, you are a self-learner, trying to keep up with what's happening in the industry and around you.
You'll spend time on the following:
- You'll work in collaborative teams to deliver high-quality software to our clients and/or users;
- Create a large-scale distributed systems based on microservices;
- Handle all aspects of software development: architecture, design, development, deployment, monitoring, and operations.
Our commitment is:
To create a vibrant environment where you have the freedom and opportunity to develop personally and professionally. We provide you with challenging tasks and projects for your sustainable growth and compensate for the work done with a competitive salary. ⠀
At Techery you are free to define your work-life balance. Free to decide how much time off you need and when to take it (yes, we offer unlimited vacation). Free to change career paths. Free to use technology as a tool to make an impact. Free to be yourself.
To apply to this or any other position at Techery, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org