Techery is a digital innovation software company with a focus on consumer behavior and automation. Our customers are mainly non-tech companies who need to teleport their operations to 2021. We empower brands across the globe to execute their vision & mission using creative, digital, and software solutions. And by the way, we have a few in-house products of our own.
Today we need help scaling a large e-Commerce platform built on dozens of Microservices and powered by NodeJS & Angular.
- You’re interested in Angular or React or have experience with either of the existing front-end frameworks;
- You understand the difference between NoSQL and RDBMS and have practical experience with either of these;
- Have a deep understanding of OOP, SOLID and know about software design patterns;
- You can write high-quality, well-tested, and maintainable code;
- You are comfortable working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum and/or Kanban.
- English (Upper-intermediate and higher) is a must-have for this position.
We will enjoy working together, If you are:
- Motivated software engineer;
- You want to be a part of the team and help it succeed;
- You can take responsibility and are capable of working on your own;
- You enjoy influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence but are open to change when needed;
- Last but not least, you are a self-learner, trying to keep up with what's happening in the industry and around you.
You'll spend time on the following:
- You'll work in collaborative teams to deliver high-quality software to our clients and/or users;
- Create a large-scale distributed systems based on microservices;
- Handle all aspects of software development: architecture, design, development, deployment, monitoring, and operations.
Our commitment is:
To create a vibrant environment where you have the freedom and opportunity to develop personally and professionally. We provide you with challenging tasks and projects for your sustainable growth and compensate for the work done with a competitive salary.
At Techery you are free to define your work-life balance. Free to decide how much time off you need and when to take it (yes, we offer unlimited vacation). Free to change career paths. Free to use technology as a tool to make an impact. Free to be yourself.
To apply to this or any other position at Techery, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org