We will enjoy working together, If you are:
- A motivated software engineer; have a deep understanding of OOP, SOLID and know about software design patterns
- You can take responsibility, and you are capable of working on your own. You want to play in the team and help it to succeed
- You’re a curious & open-minded personality, you’re flexible and willing to adjust to changes
- Last but not least, you are a self-learner, trying to keep up with what’s happening in the industry and around you
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You’ll work in collaborative teams to deliver high-quality software to our clients and/or users;
- Create a large-scale distributed systems based on microservices;
- You will lead or take part in the full cycle of software consulting: from ideation to deployment and everything in between;
- Handle all aspects of software development: architecture, design, development, deployment, monitoring, and operations;
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You’re interested in Vue.js, or have experience with either of the existing front-end frameworks;
- You can write high-quality, well-tested, and maintainable code;
- You are comfortable working remotely as well as from one of Techery offices;
- You are comfortable working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum and/or Kanban;
- You’re willing and able to travel to client offices in order to solve their business problems;
- You enjoy influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence, but open to change when needed;
- It’s a no-brainer at this point, that at least Pre-Intermediate English is mandatory.
Our commitment is:
To create a vibrant environment where you have the freedom and opportunity to develop personally and professionally. We provide you with challenging tasks and projects for your sustainable growth and compensate for the work done with a competitive salary.
At Techery you are free to define your own work-life balance. Free to decide how much time off do you need and when to take it (yes, we offer unlimited vacation). Free to change career paths. Free to use technology as a tool to make an impact. Free to be yourself.
We don’t hire for a specific project or a specific customer. We hire for our Team. The world is constantly changing and so our priorities may change as well — today we need help with Vue.js and later you’ll have an opportunity to work on one of our products built using Golang, NodeJS, or React.