At Techery we believe in teamwork and self-development!
We help brands execute their vision by engaging and retaining more people.
We are one of the leaders in engineering consumer behavior technologies working with big and complex outsourced projects and also our own products (one of these you can check here appspector.com).
We welcome talented Full Stack Engineers to join our team.
Today we need help in scaling a large e-Commerce platform built on dozens of Microservices and powered by NodeJS & Angular.
The platform allows users to buy different health care and sport products, including nutrition, supplements and cosmetics. It is a long-term and complex project, fully developed by Techery’s team (Ukraine and Georgia branches).
We have a well-tuned SCRUM - process, a qualified team of 19 members, a large enterprise with adequate management.
You will grow in the following areas:
- Collaborations with the international team (Ukraine / Georgia / USA to deliver high-quality software to our clients and/or users;
- Creating a large-scale distributed systems based on microservices;
- Handling all aspects of software development: architecture, design, development,monitoring, and operations.
Skills and knowledge you need for efficient work:
- You’re interested in Angular or React or have experience with either of the existing front-end frameworks;
- You understand the difference between NoSQL and RDBMS and have practical experience with either of these;
- Have a deep understanding of OOP, SOLID and know about software design patterns;
- You can write high-quality, well-tested, and maintainable code;
- You are comfortable working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum and/or Kanban.
- English (Upper-intermediate and higher) is a must-have for this position.
- And last but not least: you are open-minded and willing to build products for real human beings 😎
✔️ Our commitment is:
- Market level of compensation (we have clear and transparent salary leveling inside the company which allows you to grow professionally and financially);
- The ability to change the stack and upgrade in new technologies;
- The ability to influence products and apply the expertise;
- Passionate and dedicated colleagues, who are always willing to share the knowledge;
- Building the best possible project and experience for our customers;
- Professional development allowance.
- Covering 50% of professional courses / taking part in conferences;
- Salary review is twice per year;
- Unlimited vacation (literally) and sick days;
To apply to this or any other position at Techery, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org