Techery is a digital innovation software company with a focus on consumer behavior and automation. Our customers are mainly non-tech companies who need to teleport their operations to 2021.
We empower brands across the globe to execute their vision & mission using creative, digital, and software solutions. And by the way, we have a few in-house products of our own.
Today we need help scaling a large e-Commerce platform built on dozens of Microservices and powered by NodeJS & Angular.
This is a long-term project, fully developing by Techery's team.
We gave a well-tuned Scrum processes, a qualified team of 21 members, a large enterprise with adequate management.
Required technical skills:
- You are an experienced and educated engineer;
- You're interested in Angular2+ or have experience with either of the existing front-end frameworks;
- Your mind won't blow up when you hear someone saying "idempotence";
- You can write clean code and be aware of SOLID principles;
- You know the difference between HTTP 1/2/3;
- You strive to learn how your toolset works under the hood;
- You have a deep understanding of OOP, SOLID and know about software design patterns;
Will be a plus:
- English level sufficient for small talks over a couple of beers;
- Experience with functional programming.
Responsibilities: You won't just write code; you will be building products as part of the team. So you should be willing to play in the team.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Unlimited vacation;
- The ability to change the stack and upgrade in new technologies;
- The ability to influence products and apply the expertise;
- Passionate hard-working and dedicated colleagues;
- Total dedication to building the best possible project and experience for our customers;
- Some cool tech to allow you to do your best work;
- Professional development allowance.
At Techery, you are free to define your own work-life balance. Free to decide how much time off do you need and when to take it. Free to change career paths. Free to use technology as a tool to make an impact. Free to be yourself.
Find out a little more about us — check our products: appspector.com
To apply to this or any other position at Techery, please send your CV to: email@example.com