We build customized digital teams based in Georgia for European startups and SMBs in eCommerce, marketing and tech. We are looking for an experienced 3D Generalist for the game development company Beetroot Lab. Founded in 2014 in Riga, Latvia, Beetroot Lab is specializing in the field of mobile game development for iOS and Android platforms. Company delivers top quality entertainment to users by introducing innovative solutions and stunning visuals in the products they create. Beetroot Lab strives for perfection in every stage of the development process to produce nothing less than an impeccable gaming experience.
As a 3D Generalist you will work in a creative team responsible for all marketing materials for latest game Dystopia: Contest of Heroes. Your responsibilities will include 3D modeling, texturing, sculpting, lighting, and rendering.
- 3+ years experience in relevant field.
- Blender 3D
- Modeling high res 3D.
- Subdivided topological 3D modeling.
- material setup.
- rendering setup.
- lighting setup.
- Basic animation: Camera Animation, Pose animation.
- The chance to work in the most progressive mobile game development studio in Baltics.
- International teammates with 10+ year experience in design, marketing, and gaming.
- The opportunity to work on a bleeding edge technology stack.
- Joy of making amazing games for a million users worldwide.