We build customized digital teams based in Georgia for European startups and SMBs in eCommerce, marketing and tech. We are looking for an experienced 3D Animator for the game development company Beetroot Lab. Founded in 2014 in Riga, Latvia, Beetroot Lab is specializing in the field of mobile game development for iOS and Android platforms. Company delivers top quality entertainment to users by introducing innovative solutions and stunning visuals in the products they create. Beetroot Lab strives for perfection in every stage of the development process to produce nothing less than an impeccable gaming experience.
As a 3D Animator you will work in a creative team responsible for all marketing materials for latest game Dystopia: Contest of Heroes. Your responsibilities will include rigging and animating mostly High poly Humanoid Characters, Cameras.
- 5+ years experience in design and animating and at least 2 years experience in animating humanoid types of rigs.
- Strong understanding of animation principles, good knowledge of rigging and using physics such as destruction, water, smoke, etc.
- In-depth proficiency with camera animation and excellent sense of composition.
- Good knowledge of animation curves.
- Excellent Blender or similar 3D modeling software.
- Nice to know animation drivers.
- Nice to know retargeting animations.
- English B2 is required.
- The chance to work in the most progressive mobile game development studio in Baltics.
- International teammates with 10+ year experience in design, marketing, and gaming.
- The opportunity to work on a bleeding edge technology stack.
- Joy of making amazing games for a million users worldwide.