We build customized digital teams based in Georgia for European startups and SMBs in eCommerce, marketing and tech. We are looking for an experienced 3D Artist- Lighting and Rendering for the game development company Beetroot Lab. Founded in 2014 in Riga, Latvia, Beetroot Lab is specializing in the field of mobile game development for iOS and Android platforms. Company delivers top quality entertainment to users by introducing innovative solutions and stunning visuals in the products they create. Beetroot Lab strives for perfection in every stage of the development process to produce nothing less than an impeccable gaming experience.
As a Lightning and Rendering Artist you will work in a creative team responsible for all marketing materials for our latest game Dystopia: Contest of Heroes. Your responsibilities will include lighting and rendering 3D scenes.
- 3+ years of experience delivering stunning renders from ready-made assets.
- Good sense of composition, scale, and lighting in 3d environments.
- Finishing rendered scenes in post-production and color correction.
- Technical knowledge of formats.
- Good workflow experience on-scene assets and delivering files into the pipeline using both destructive and non-destructive pipelines.
- Nice to know modeling
- Nice to know materials and texturing
- English B2 is required
- The chance to work in the most progressive mobile game development studio in Baltics.
- International teammates with 10+ year experience in design, marketing, and gaming.
- The opportunity to work on a bleeding edge technology stack.
- Joy of making amazing games for a million users worldwide.