Spribe International LLC is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Senior Java Developer
SPRIBE is an IT product company specializing in the development of software, B2B platforms, and SAAS services in the iGaming industry. Spribe is focused on innovative iGaming products & casino games. We are up to date with current trends in online gambling and try to foresee what the future will bring.
Our Management Team has extensive experience in both iGaming Software Development & Casino Management. This is why we understand what Operators want and always provide top-quality games & services.
The corporate culture at Spribe is built around growth and development. Our most important goal is to continuously explore new technologies and solutions to provide the best possible experience to our clients and players. We work hard to ensure that each of our team members enjoys a positive, productive environment where they can gain new knowledge and skills, stay mission and goal-oriented, and produce great results.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Application development production and R&D prototypes;
- Develop complete implementation packages to enable replication of production designs by other teams/groups (Schematics, block, diagrams, database information, and related documents);
- Design & improve and follow departmental processes for application development including processes for design reviews, configuration management, requirements management, and system qualification.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- High degree in CS;
- 5+ years of experience developing high loaded applications;
- Strong understanding of product development, CI/CD, testing, and process improvement methodologies;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Spring frameworks (Core, Boot, Template, Data, Aspects, Cloud and other);
- ORM (Hibernate), liquibase;
- Hazelcast and other IMDGs;
- RDBMS (Postgresql);
- WebSockets, HTTP(s), Restful Web Services;
- Concurrency (from basic to cluster);
- Docker, Kubernetes.
- Interesting and challenging job;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Social package: medical care, sports;
- The convenient office, also the ability to work remotely;
- Flexible working hours;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Supportive team and enjoyable working environment.
At Spribe we offer a friendly, dynamic, and professional working environment. We believe that our employees are our main asset and we make sure that we walk the talk.
Should you be interested in joining our team please send us your resume at E-mail: email@example.com
Deadline: 31 July 2021