Data Verification and Reconciliation Analyst performs data aggregation from different repositories to provide regulatory required reports and to participate in regulatory and account reconciliation processes by verification and comparison of data reports exchanged with accounts. At the same time understanding of regulation requirements and conversion of these requirements in clear specification for report development, participation in report creation, troubleshooting and extending systems capabilities to meet the requirements would be expected .
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research reconciliation regulatory requirements and develop/organize reconciliation reports to eliminate future errors found in reconciliation and reporting.
- Reviewed/updated procedures to ensure compliance with federal and industry regulations.
- Provided consultation and advice to management; analyzing legislation, case law, administrative regulations in labor relations to ensure compliance.
- Design and implement reports and additional procedures for centralized and automated tracking of reports generation and possible failures.
- Ensured accurate completion of all daily transactions and successfully performed necessary. procedures for monthly closing.
- Develop and document detailed procedures for multiple account types.
- Developed, implemented, and documented financial control policies and procedures.
- Providing regular internal reports for management.
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics or related discipline.
- At least 2 years of working experience with data analytics and financial reconciliation processes.
- Good knowledge of writing SQL queries and report design.
- Proficient in using Advanced MS Excel capabilities to manipulate data and reports.
- Knowledge of some high level programming languages for data analytics purposes(Python, Scala, R).
- Proficient analytical and financial Outstanding numeracy and analytical skills.
- Strong reasoning skills.
- High Organizational and time management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Competitive comps&bens package;
- Career and professional advancement;
- Training and learning opportunities – Online Learning Portals, Public Lectures, Conferences;
- Insurance package –5☆ family insurance;
- International work experience;
- Travel opportunity;
- Outstanding working environment (x-box, birthday celebrations, team-buildings);
- Relocation Opportunity.