About the team
You’ll be joining a growing team that currently includes 4 designers. As a senior designer, you will have to work closely with the design team and developers.
Our Design Stack
Tools: Sketch, Abstract, Invision, Google Gallery.io Platforms: Web Desktop, Web Mobile and Mobile (Android and iOS)
- Be the main touchpoint for Singular Sportsbook related UI/UX questions;
- Create wireframes, user flows, prototypes, and final designs for mobile and web applications;
- Actively participate in the product development process of Sportsbook Mobile and Web;
- Participate in the user testing, user interviews, and the user research process;
- Document design decisions for future reference;
- Create and maintain design system for the entire Singular Sportsbook product suite for both internal and external usage;
- Work closely with developers, product managers, and the whole team of designers;
- Be active in the community (wider design community).
- 5+ years’ experience in UI/UX or Product design;
- You worked with complex consumer or B2B, B2C apps for mobile and web (is a must);
- Solid experience with design tools (Sketch, or something comparable) and prototyping tools (Invasion, Sketch, Figma);
- You know and have a strong interest in user research and usability tests;
- You have been part of a bigger product development team applying an agile process;
- Work management and communication;
- You work iteratively, prototype, and collect feedback fast;
- You can analyze product requirements and decide on priorities;
- You actively and regularly share your work with your team, including design insights and reasons for your design decisions;
- You proactively identify areas of improvement not only in the design process and take ownership of the improvements.
Bonus points for
- Experience in Sports betting, Sportsbook products is a big plus.
- Experience in conducting User Research and Usability Tests.
- Competitive comps&bens package;
- Career and professional advancement;
- Training and learning opportunities – Online Learning Portals, Public Lectures, Conferences;
- Insurance package –5☆ family insurance;
- International work experience;
- Travel opportunity;
- Outstanding working environment (xbox, birthday celebrations, team-buildings);
- Relocation Opportunity.