Sharemac-Techhub announces a vacancy for Mobile Developer in Software Development Department. Sharemac-Techhub is a technical and software Development hub established by a German company Sharemac GmbH. As a leading company, we provide an innovative equipment rental platform as well as software and hardware solutions for the construction industry. Through Sharemac’s solutions, companies can manage, track, plan, schedule, transport, check and lend their entire equipment fleet. Our main product (SAM) is a SaaS solution for the complete internal process management for construction companies.
Contract type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable, Dependent Upon Skills and Experience
- Developing and maintaining projects based on Swift & React Native
- Collaborate with the design and product teams to achieve the best possible UX outcomes and implement new features
- Be the voice of the user in the engineering team
- Providing technical support internally when needed
Building reusable and readable code
- Demonstrable experience developing iOS applications with Swift, also architect, build and maintain React Native applications with clean code.
- Deep understanding of the iOS SDK and experience with unit and integration tests
- Experience using Git and working with Apple’s app store connect for app updates
- An assertive user centric voice while balancing engineering requirements
- To be comfortable with working with and mocking backend REST APIs
- A disciplined approach to development, testing, documentation and code structure in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to establish and maintain a close working relationship with the product and design team, backend and frontend engineers
- A proponent of strong collaborative software engineering techniques and methods: agile development, continuous delivery, code review or pairing, refactoring and related approaches
- Demonstrable passion for technology (e.g. personal projects, open-source involvement) while using their problem-solving capabilities to deliver solutions utilizing a top-end engineering approach
Nice to have:
- Be able to define and develop unit tests and unit test libraries to ensure code development is robust and production ready.
- Android SDK
- Excellent logical and analytical skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Attention to details.
- Self-motivated and hard worker.
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Comfort with multicultural collaboration, reaching across teams, and focusing on business outcomes.