Sharemac-Techhub announces a vacancy for Senior Java Developer in Software Development Department.
Sharemac-Techhub is a technical and software Development hub established by a German company Sharemac GmbH. As a leading company, we provide an innovative equipment rental platform as well as software and hardware solutions for the construction industry. Through Sharemac’s solutions, companies can manage, track, plan, schedule, transport, check and lend their entire equipment fleet. Our main product (SAM) is a SaaS solution for the complete internal process management for construction companies.
Salary: Negotiable, Dependent Upon Skills and Experience
- Design, develop, and implement solutions using Java Technologies
- Promote designs that allow flexibility in UI, APIs, and different technologies such as applications and integrations
- Encourage and initiate the use of agile and DevOps methodologies with patterns including continuous integration, testing, test-driven development, and delivery.
Coordinate with architecture for designs and review of projects adhering to standards, enterprise models, strategies and best practices
- Experience working with the Java ecosystem. Solid understanding of Java internals (object oriented principles, class loading, memory management, etc.)
- Knowledge and working experience with Spring Framework, including but not limited to Spring Boot and Spring Security
- Knowledge of the key principles of the mainstream network protocols such as TCP and UDP
- Knowledge about highly scalable applications and associated monitoring
- Strong knowledge of data integration, integration patterns, strong REST API, message queuing and microservices understanding
- Experience in relational and NoSQL databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience with Maven and JUnit
Readable, clean and testable code style
Nice to have:
- Working experience with WebSocket (Socket.io), Server Sent Events
- Experience in GraphQL, including subscriptions
- Experience in interacting with Redis and PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of the key principles of Apache Cassandra and working experience with it
- Experience with Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, Amazon SQS or other messaging systems
- Excellent logical and analytical skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Attention to details.
- Self-motivated and hard worker.
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Comfort with multi-cultural collaboration, reaching across teams, and focusing on business outcomes.