Sharemac-Techhub announces a vacancy for Node.js Developer in Software Development Department.
Sharemac-Techhub is a technical and software Development hub established by a German company Sharemac GmbH. As a leading company, we provide an innovative equipment rental platform as well as software and hardware solutions for the construction industry. Through Sharemac’s solutions, companies can manage, track, plan, schedule, transport, check and lend their entire equipment fleet. Our main product (SAM) is a SaaS solution for the complete internal process management for construction companies.
Salary: Negotiable, Dependent Upon Skills and Experience
- Promote designs that allow flexibility in UI, APIs, and different technologies such as applications and integrations
- Encourage and initiate the use of agile and DevOps methodologies with patterns including continuous integration, testing, test-driven development, and delivery.
Coordinate with architecture for designs and review of projects adhering to standards, enterprise models, strategies and best practices
- Experience working with Node.js ecosystem / TypeScript
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, NestJS, Fastify)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Knowledge about highly scalable applications and associated monitoring
- Strong knowledge of data integration, integration patterns, strong REST API and microservices understanding
- Integration of data storage solutions (PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB)
Readable, clean and testable code style
Nice to have:
- Working experience with WebSocket (Socket.io), Server Sent Events
- Experience in testing frameworks: Jest, Supertest
- Ability to read code written on PHP.
- Excellent logical and analytical skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Attention to details.
- Self-motivated and hard worker.
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Comfort with multi-cultural collaboration, reaching across teams, and focusing on business outcomes.