REDMED (www.redmed.ge) is looking for Software Tester to join our team!
We are building digital products for healthcare industry. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to oversee all aspects of software and product testing within the company.
Software Tester role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Your responsibilities will be centered around analyzing, testing and reporting on a product’s overall function. The feedback you carefully compile will be used to modify, strengthen and better our product line to provide customers with an outstanding result.
If you are seeking a position that will help you develop analytical skills and critical thinking, then this job is just what you are looking for.
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Plan, create and manage the overall software testing strategy
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
- Develop skills in test automation
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
What you'll need:
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office software
What we offer:
- A human approach - we care about our employees
- Professional development opportunity
- Quality working conditions
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until April 15, 2021. Indicate the position (Software Tester ) you are applying for in the subject line.