We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse iOS devices. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable swift code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Knowledge of swift, UIKit and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of iOS design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration*
What we offer:
- A human approach - we care about our employees
- Professional development opportunity
- Quality working conditions
- Competitive salary.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org until September 15, 2021. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.