Are you interested in?
Software Development Lead
REDMED is looking for a software Development Lead to join our team!
We are building digital products for the healthcare industry that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to build and roll-out products that determine company’s vision and strategy
As a software development team lead, you will provide general support to your technical team, including performance assessments, progression planning and be involved in recruiting new team members. Working closely with other chapter leaders you will ensure the structured and coordinated planning of development. You'll quickly raise and remove any impediments, clearly escalating and maintain a smooth software development process.
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company - developing objectives and strategies for the implementation of innovative solutions while optimizing existing systems, applications, and information;
- Plan, coordinate, follow on the execution of software & product development and implementation projects;
- Manage whole product lifecycle
- Manage relationships between IT team and organizations, including vendors and service providers;
- Supervise project management process to create high visibility of team's work for other stakeholders in the company;
- Leading your team in identifying, comparing, selecting, and implementing technology solutions and partnerships to meet current and future needs
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs;
- Collaborate closely with the Executive team to lead the assessment, prioritization, and development;
- Improve IT Processes – Participate in discussion and implementation of new IT initiatives. Improve SDLC processes, define higher standards, help development teams to involve and make contributions in these initiatives.
- Manage technology budgets and time frames.
- Experience of people management and the ability to lead and influence others
- Proven experience in leading and managing the delivery of system/software development projects
- Experience in requirements capture, analysis techniques and process improvement approaches
- Strong facilitation and coaching skills
- Excellent personal organisation and ability to prioritise and carry out multiple tasks
- Able to influence and drive projects to meet key milestones and overcome challenges
- Comfortable working without routine supervision
- Experience in a similar role is an advantage
- Hands-on experience in digital product development is an advantage