We are looking for a Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users, as well as translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application. You will also design the overall architecture of the web application and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability.
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Proficient understanding of client-side scripting: TypeScript, JS.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less, Sass etc.
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Good understanding of Angular 2+, HTML5
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, ability to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools: Git
What we offer:
- A human approach - we care about our employees
- Professional development opportunity
- Quality working conditions
- Competitive salary.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com until April 30, 2021. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.