What's it all about:
- Series of apps that will potentially serve lots of companies by delivering UI components and styleguide for building Lego-like apps.
- Create components that are abstract enough to be used by different brands.
- Develop UI interfaces with a high quality function, fast rendering and clean visual.
- Write unit and performance tests, research and deliver the best of possible variations.
- Create accessible and usable apps that is for everybody and everyone has access and equally enjoys using them.
- Emotion - CSS in JS
- Jest for testing
- Hashura or some other cloud based BAAS
- NodeJS for tooling and backend services
- Understanding responsive layout and CSS flex and grid features
- Working with grid systems is a plus
- Implementing design system in a code is a plus too
Some characteristics and habbits are appreciated, such as:
- Writing clean, self-documented, testable code
- Aesthetical, pixel perfect eye and clean representation of designs
- Understanding design systems
- Team player
- Eager to learn, develop and create new wanderful products