Pulsar AI is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Software Tester.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Software Tester to join our team! As a Software Tester at our company, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Devise and implement test strategies that adequately assess all software aspects
- Investigate and recreate reported defects
- Work with other engineers to troubleshoot and resolve coding issues
- Track and document all testing defects and resolutions
- Participate in the design and development for test automation and support
Software Tester requirements and qualifications:
- At least one year experience in a relevant field
- A student or a graduate with a Bachelor's degree in a field, such as Math, Science, or Computer Science is preferred
- Ability to show exceptional attention to detail, and be able to interact well with others
- Ability to follow instructions and set guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Ability to adapt to changes in priorities and new situations as it comes.
- Ability to work independently, and in a team is imperative.