PAYZE is looking for a Chief Technology Officer to join us. If you're excited to be part of a winning and young team, this is the opportunity you've been looking for.
PAYZE is an E-commerce oriented innovator that allows merchants of all sizes to receive payments online. We are the first Georgian start-up backed by Y-combinator (the most renowned startup accelerator in the world, which has invested in nearly 3,000 companies, including Stripe, Dropbox, Coinbase, Twitch and etc.)
- Expert working knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Experience with relational databases (Postgres, MySQL, SQL)
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers
- Expert with microservices architecture
- Excellent understanding of project management principles
- Experience with managing software projects in an agile environment
- Experience with working in Financial Technologies;
- 8 years working in a technological role.
- 3 years of managerial experience.
- Advanced written and spoken skills in English;
Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, continuing to deliver quality service and consistently meet deadlines;
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company - developing objectives and strategies for the implementation of innovative solutions while optimizing existing systems, applications, and information;
- Plan, coordinate, follow on the execution of software & product development and implementation projects;
- Manage whole product lifecycle
- Derive development plans from roadmap items and customer requests;
- Supervise strategic business relationships between IT associates and external organizations, including vendors and service providers;
- Organize work in project management tool to create high visibility of team's work for other stakeholders in the company;
- Leading your team in identifying, comparing, selecting, and implementing technology solutions and partnerships to meet current and future needs
- Structuring technology policies, procedures, and standards to ensure organizational success.
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs;
- In charge of information security standards including PCI DSS certification;
- Collaborate closely with the Executive team to lead the assessment, prioritization, and development;
- Work to develop internal talent that facilitates future growth opportunities for team members in keeping with the company’s core values;