PASHA Bank Georgia is inviting motivated individuals to join its team.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Location: Tbilisi, Head Office
Department: IT & Banking Systems Development Department
Position: Software Developer
Deadline: September 9, 2021
Our team is one of the most valuable assets we have. We understand that the success of the Bank is directly proportional to the growth and development of an employee. Together we create a healthy working atmosphere where we share knowledge and use our strengths for a united purpose.
We are proud that we have developed a culture of common respect, transparent relations, and cooperation. We strive to be absolutely sure that each employee enjoys a healthy working environment, freedom of choice, and opportunity for professional development.
This is your chance to become our team member, if:
You want to be a part of an amazing team and deliver results You are a development-oriented professional ready to go beyond limits and conquer the world You feel comfortable in a rapidly growing, challenging, and diverse environment
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing C# .NET solutions according to business needs and as requested by the involved parties
- Creating in-house applications using the .NET framework
- Reporting and resolving issues related to .NET projects
- Ensure high-quality software development according to the requirements received
- Conduct code reviews and code refactoring
- Debugging and maintaining written code
- Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organization
- Identifying and handling technical risks and issues
- Defining and organizing projects on an ongoing basis
- Working in a project team alongside other developers
- Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members
- Participating in project meetings with management and other team members
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or information technology
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as a C# programmer or developer
- Powerful C # and .Net development skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Web technologies (.Net Core, WebAPI)
- Experience working with MS SQL and Postgres databases
- Source control practices
- Experiences such as Git and TFS, etc.
- Experience working with the UI framework is desirable
- Optional: Micro-service architecture, Service Discovery, DDD/CQRS/ES, RabbitMQ
- Fluent in Georgian and English; knowledge of Russian will be considered as an advantage
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to plan, organize and manage time effectively
- High sense of responsibility
**For applying please follow the link to find the announcement: https://www.pashabank.ge/en/about-us/career/career-opportunities?n=1349
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.