Senior Embedded C++ Software Developer in Video streaming and processing
Salary : USD 3000 - 3500 Regarding candidate's competency
This is the right place for you If you have desire and passion for impactful work.
We are Optime, a high-growth International Software development company with strong leadership over 20 years of extensive experience, focusing on embedded and telecommunications systems engineering.
We are looking for an experienced C++ Software Developer. The successful candidate will be responsible for design, integration, and implementation features and bug fixing of the video streaming and processing products. You will work in a collaborative team environment that encourages you to perform at your best and challenges you to engineer elegant solutions to complex problems. You will work with other developers and technical leads to design and develop robust designs and components for high-performance critical workflows.
What you will do:
- Actively contribute as a Software Developer on an agile development team;
- Design and implement critical features based on product requirements;
- Work closely with the design team and PLM throughout the development process from initial design to software integration;
- Maintain existing functionality and provide engineering support for released products;
- Successfully meet the targeted project timeline (Target vs. Actual) and objectives;
- Analyze and tune system designs to identify and eliminate performance bottlenecks;
- Identify process improvement opportunities and lessons learned with the team, functional areas and communicate recommendations;
- Foster and maintain collaborative relationships with internal/external customers, ensuring objectives and customer satisfaction are achieved.
- A solid foundation in computer science with an in-depth understanding of system architecture, object-oriented design, concurrent programming, inter-process communication, operating systems, and network fundamentals
- Strong C/C++ development skills with Embedded background
- 4+ years of professional software development experience including multi-threaded application development.
- 2+ years of development experience with Embedded systems
- Ability to analyze, prototype and debug solutions and accurately communicate the results
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Knowledge of software engineering principles and best practices
- Proven ability to work independently and with teams; designing, developing and deploying solutions, and to deliver projects on time with minimal direction
- Hands-on experience with buildroot, yocto
- Communication protocols like UART, SPI, I2C
- Linux OS experience
- Clean Coder - can write elegant code, which works and it's easy to read and maintain.
- Adaptability - willingness to learn new tools, languages, and processes. Adjust to changing priorities and assignments.
- Versatile & adaptable to new tools & challenges
- Ability to support multiple projects.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence specifically for agile development.
Profits you can get:
- Work 100% remotely all the time;
- Medical care – to be able to take care of your and your loved ones' health.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send your CV to the following email address: email@example.com