Salary : USD 2500 – 3000 Regarding candidate's competency
This is the right place for you If you have desire and passion for impactful work.
We are Optime, a high-growth International Software development company with strong leadership over 20 years of extensive experience, focusing on embedded and telecommunications systems engineering.
This position reports directly to the VP of Product Development. The VP will provide direction and support to the Developer in regard to the following areas: overall project goals and timelines; requirement from users on Video communication platform; implementation and testing environment, development and improvement, career development and client escalation issues. This position will also work closely with various departments to interface with the Infrastructure group and Operations group.
What you will do:
You will be responsible for designing and developing our cloud-based, multi layered real-time voice / video communications platform. We expect you to have a strong background in WebRTC / VoIP related technologies. Additionally, the candidate is expected to have full-stack development experience with client-server architectures, micro-services, databases, cloud- based technologies, API design and more.
Essential Job Functions:
- Help with team development and actively seek opportunities to mentor and develop talent.
- Design / develop a wide-range of voice and video solutions.
- Experience working on software development teams, building and deploying full stack web applications
- Utilize common software development practices such as version control, unit testing, and CI/CD
- Focus on scale and reliability.
- Develop software using best practices including aspects of test, deployment and operations.
- Ability to choose the appropriate technology based on the need.
- Apply innovative thinking to all functions of development.
- Ability to complete individual tasks end-to-end independently but working with a larger team to accomplish bigger objectives.
- 5+ years of relevant Software Development experience
- Linux Systems knowledge (performance tuning, basic networking, file systems)
- Deep knowledge of networking protocols (IP, TCP, UDP, SIP, H323, RTP, RTCP, STUN, TURN)
- Knowledge of video codecs and protocols H264/H.265, VP8/VP9, WebRTC, RTMP, HLS, CMAF, and DASH
- Familiarity with developing Video Conferencing solutions (SFU, MCU)
- Relational (MySQL, Postgres) and NoSQL (Redis, Mongo, DynamoDB) database technologies
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Reverse engineering skills
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies
- Experience with version control systems like Git, SVN etc
- Highly organized with strong analytical and communication skills
- Design Video and Voice solutions leveraging WebRTC standards
- Experience with video APIs twillio, vidyo, Temasys...
- Cloud-based technologies such as AWS
- Kubernetes, Docker, Packer, and Terraform
- FFmpeg - including libavformat/libavcodec
- Open-source technologies such as FreeSWITCH, Asterisk, OpenSIPs, Kurento and/or Mediasoup
- Experience with DevOps practices
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send your CV to the following email address: email@example.com