Salary : Regarding candidate's competency
This is the right place for you If you have desire and passion for impactful work.
We are Optime, a high-growth International Software development company with strong leadership over 20 years of extensive experience, focusing on embedded and telecommunications systems engineering.
You will work in a collaborative team environment that encourages you to perform at your best and challenges you to engineer elegant solutions to complex problems. You will work with other developers and technical leads to design and develop robust designs and components for high-performance critical workflows. Currently we are looking for an experienced Java developer for our partner company who would be involved in the data collection centered project from opportunity assessment (providing estimations of the development effort) to project execution and partner closely with the top-level development team.
- You'll use Java11, Spring 5+
- You'll Continuous Integration with TeamCity
- You'll follow the Git-Flow branching approach
- You'll write Unit tests
- You'll have automated UI tests written by QAs
- 3+ years of experience as a Java Software Engineer
- Java 8+ deep knowledge
- Spring 4+ deep knowledge
- Experience with server-side REST API endpoint development in java
- Experience or knowledge about CI (TeamCity)/CD
- Understanding of scalable web applications architecture concepts and approaches
- Experience with Relational Databases and JPA (Hibernate)
- Intermediate and above level of English
Profits you can get:
- Work 100% remotely all the time;
- Medical care – to be able to take care of your and your loved ones' health.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send your CV to the following email address: email@example.com