Custom Software Built to Deliver
Omedia is looking for a Python Developer.
Who we are looking for:
- An experienced Python developer who will join the existing team and work on a very challenging project.
- If you are not looking for a job right now, drop us a short email anyway. We love getting new friends in this industry and who knows, maybe we’ll work together sometime in the future.
Who are we:
- Omedia is a full-cycle digital product development company.
- We’ve been around since 2007.
- Most of our teams work on an exclusive, long-term projects.
- We work with diverse clients across multiple industries, from startups to industry giants.
What we offer:
- Long-term, challenging projects of global scale.
- Stress-free milestones of projects developed with agile scrum.
- Health insurance.
- Flexible hours and ability to work remotely.
- Comfy and relaxed office space in Saburtalo district (with a private backyard for napping and BBQ).
- Great team to collaborate with and learn from.
What will you do:
- Work on an enterprise-level application.
- Adapt and extend existing software.
- Adhere development and integration standards provided by our clients.
- Create documentation with Swagger or another similar tool.
- Write Unit and Integration tests.
The skills you should have:
- At least 2 years of Python programming experience.
- Experience with web application development.
- Ability to build efficient solutions to complex problems, and strong work ethic.
- Experience with Agile product development and self-QA best practices.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services is a plus.
How to apply:
- Please send your resume
- Additionally, you can include anything that might help us get to know you better (public profiles, work samples, love letters, you name it!).
Thank you for your interest!