Odeosoft is looking for Project Manager to join our team!
Odeosoft is a fast growing software house that develops integrated business solutions. We believe in open communications, and welcome new ideas and opinions, actively listen with respect. You have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing development team.
- Plan, coordinate, follow on execution of software development and implementation projects;
- Communicate with the main stakeholders in the company - product management, development team, operations, executive management;
- Derive development plans from roadmap items and customer requests;
- Organize work in JIRA/Confluence to create high visibility of team`s work for other stakeholders in company;
- Maintain gantt for projects;
- Maintain a strong commitment to delivery and a sense of urgency to meet incremental forecasts and overall delivery objectives.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience with managing software projects in agile environment;
- High level of responsibility;
- Advanced written and spoken skills in English;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Prioritizing, time management skills;
- Results-driven approach;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- With can-do attitude, communicative, team player, a quick learner, and independent initiative.
- Proficiency with Atlassian JIRA & Confluence;
- Proficiency with Google Docs
- Experience with infrastructure(IT) projects
- Competitive salary;
- Great working conditions and a friendly office atmosphere in the center of Tbilisi;
- Food Voucher;
- Health Insurance;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Benefits such as company-paid fun days and corporate parties.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 11:00 - 20:00 or 12:00 - 21:00.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the position title in the subject line of your email until September 30, 2021.