Odeosoft is looking for Junior QA Specialist to join our team!
Odeosoft is a fast growing software house that develops integrated business solutions. We believe in open communications, and welcome new ideas and opinions, actively listen with respect. You have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing development team.
• Manage testing projects; • Create test cases based on business requirement; • Run manual tests; • Check compliance with the functional requirements of the program; • Error detection and registration; • Test current products and identify deficiencies; • Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
• Working experience as a QA Tester will be advantage; • Good command of English; • Willingness to learn; • Excellent written and verbal communication skills; • Attention to details and critical thinking; • Analytical thinking and problem solving; • Able to handle multiple tasks; • The ability to work in a team and individually;
- Competitive salary;
- Great working conditions and a friendly office atmosphere in the center of Tbilisi;
- Food Voucher;
- Health Insurance;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Benefits such as company-paid fun days and corporate parties.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the position title in the subject line of your email until October 31, 2021.