Odeosoft is looking for QA Automation Engineer to join our team!
Odeosoft is a fast growing software house that develops integrated business solutions. We believe in open communications, and welcome new ideas and opinions, actively listen with respect. You have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing development team.
- Manage testing projects;
- Analyze business requirements and meet with system users to understand the scope of projects;
- Create test cases based on business requirement;
- Run automated tests;
- Check compliance with the functional requirements of the program;
- Error detection and registration;
- Test current products and identify deficiencies;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Verify test execution report.
- Provide feedback to developers and PM`s about issues;
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3 years working experience in Test Automation;
- Working Experience with Automation testing instruments (e.g. selenium);
- Experience working with Python;
- Experience with agile methodology and tool sets: (e.g. JIRA, FIGMA, GitHub);
- Working proficiency in English;
- Able to handle multiple tasks;
- Attention to Details;
- The ability to work in a team and individually;
- Very good logical and analytical skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Organizational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines.
Candidates will go through two stages of selection:
- Selection of candidates based on resumes;
- Competitive salary;
- Great working conditions and a friendly office atmosphere in the center of Tbilisi;
- Health Insurance;
- Food Voucher;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Benefits such as company-paid fun days and corporate parties.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 11:00 - 20:00 or 12:00 - 21:00.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com and indicate the position title in the subject line of your email until March 31, 2021.