Odeosoft is looking for DevOps Engineer to join our team!
Odeosoft is a fast growing software house that develops integrated business solutions. We believe in open communications, and welcome new ideas and opinions, actively listen with respect. You have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing development team.
- Oversee all aspects of DevOps operations & product deployments;
- Recommend, design, and implement infrastructure performance improvements;
- Analyze, plan and implement infrastructure solutions for CI/CD using technical tools, utilities and scripting;
- Setup and maintain new cloud environments;
- Security monitoring and care of the infrastructure and software platforms;
- Handle configuration versioning and consistency;
- Technical support for production services in an operations environment.
Qualifications & Skills:
- BSc and network security certifications;
- Good Knowledge in CI/CD
- 5+ experience in DevOps area and tools (Selenium, JIRA, Jenkins, Git and GitHub)
- Advanced Knowledge in Containers, Dockers
- Container orchestration tool (Kubernetes)
- Configuration Management and Deployment (Ansible, puppet, chef)
- Continuous monitoring (Zabbix, PRTG)
- Configuration of Firewalls and Switches such as FortiGate, PfSense, Cisco, HP;
- Advanced Knowledge in cloud computing;
- Advanced Linux knowledge, scripting;
- Advanced Windows server, AD skills;
- Advanced Vmware knowledge;
- Good command of English language.
- Competitive salary;
- Great working conditions and a friendly office atmosphere in the center of Tbilisi;
- Food Voucher;
- Health Insurance;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Benefits such as company-paid fun days and corporate parties.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 11:00 - 20:00 or 12:00 - 21:00.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the position title in the subject line of your email until March 31, 2021.