Odeosoft is looking for Software QA Specialist to join our team!
Odeosoft is a fast growing software house that develops integrated business solutions. We believe in open communications, and welcome new ideas and opinions, actively listen with respect. You have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing development team.
- Manage testing projects;
- Create test cases based on business requirement;
- Run manual tests;
- Check compliance with the functional requirements of the program;
- Error detection and registration;
- Test current products and identify deficiencies;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Provide feedback to developers and PM`s about issues;
- Working on multiple projects at one time.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Work experience as a QA Tester;
- Web testing experience;
- Experience in Test Automation will be preferred;
- Intermediate knowledge in English;
- Able to handle multiple tasks;
- Attention to Details;
- The ability to work in a team and individually;
- Very good logical and analytical skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Organizational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines.
- Competitive salary;
- Great working conditions and a friendly office atmosphere in the center of Tbilisi;
- Food Voucher;
- Health Insurance;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Benefits such as company-paid fun days and corporate parties.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 11:00 - 20:00 or 12:00 - 21:00.
Interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com and indicate the position title in the subject line of your email until September 25, 2021.