We at Noxtton are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to join our design team full-time! As a UI/UX Designer you will be responsible for keeping pace with the existing team. You will be designing digital products of various types, including CMS, mobile, self-service kiosks and many more unique types on market.
- Plan and implement new designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
Requirements & Qualifications:
- At least 6 months of experience in this role.
- Ui Design Portfolio
- Knowledge by priority - FIGMA and/or XD and/or SKETCH
What we offer:
- Friendly stress-free environment!
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and frameworks.
- Fun at work!
- Remuneration based on expertise and experience.