We are hiring!
LSP is seeking an experienced Senior Backend PHP Developer to join our growing team for the development of a cutting edge broad spectrum creative platform leveraging some interesting future tech.
We are looking for dedicated, self-motivated Senior Backend PHP Developer who will take a key role on our team developing a support platform for creatives with some pretty interesting tech. LSP are a small outfit of 50 people with an emerging digital team so experience of working within a small company or startup would be a benefit.
For this position we would consider candidates only from Georgia, Armenia, Ukraine and Belarus. Candidates from these countries feel free to apply!
- Develop high quality features
- Constantly optimise systems to ensure reliability, performance, scalability and maintainability
- Work on high-scalable products with PHP7 hosted on a cloud-based infrastructure (e.g. AWS)
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable code
- Work within a multidisciplinary team
- Experience with modern backend PHP frameworks like Symfony or Laravel
- Strong knowledge and experience in complex backend development
- Strong knowledge of the common security exploits such as the OWASP top 10
- Deep technical understanding of RESTful API’s
- Comfortable working in an English-speaking & agile environment
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience using Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience of Serverless Infrastructure such as Lambda / Google Cloud Functions
What we offer
- Attractive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- WFH / Remote job
- Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off
- London office when/if in UK
- Stock options
How to apply
Fully Remote job, work wherever you want!