As a senior developer you will be responsible for supporting the existing infrastructure as well as developing new technologies that successfully interpret our requirements. As a senior member of the development team, you will be required to help and mentor the team whilst also performing your own role as a developer.
- 5+ years coding in PHP MVC frameworks (Laravel)
- Strong OOP Programing and modeling skills
- 3+ years proficiency in all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development and testing while managing time-sensitive and long-term projects
- 3+ years MySQL designing schemas & writing optimized queries
- Experience in building SaaS platforms that are performant, stable, secure and scalable
- Ambitious, creative and self-motivated – efficient time manager and multi-tasker who works well in team environment or on own
- Proficient understanding for protocols associated with security, privacy, risk management, quality and compliance aspects of software architecture
- Experience with Infrastructure as Software such as container orchestrations (kubernetes is preferred), infrastructure as code (terraform is preferred), observability, CI/CD will be a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Ability to write clean code that others can read, using unambiguous naming conventions and self-documenting patterns.
- Providing leadership and direction to project staff including mentoring less experienced team members
- Attention to detail and able to work to deadlines.
- Ability to work on several projects at one time and manage workflow.