LavaPi is a place where the effort of each team member is appreciated. We tend to build a diverse talent pool and initiate unique ideas to become the true pioneers of tomorrow's technologies. Join us, get involved in various international projects, and become a global software development sector member.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Java/Kotlin Developer to join the LavaPi team at the Tbilisi office. The successful candidate will be working for our international partner's dedicated project.
You will be responsible for:
- Development of e-commerce in the SaaS model for B2B and B2C customers;
- Implementation of the tool from the IaC tool tools in the application architecture;
- Creating future functions in cooperation with Product Owner;
- Supervision and improvement of the application's operation;
- Supporting other team members (through reviews, training, chats at the board).
Why you would fit well in our team:
- You are a team player with a passion for development;
- You have 5+ years of experience in Java programming;
- You are open to new solutions;
- Know English at B2 level at least.
You have Practical Knowledge of:
- Spring Boot;
Nice to have:
- Experience in DevOps;
- Experience in CQRS;
- Knowledge of AWS services;
- Knowledge of Microservices.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Working in the International Team;
- Modern office in the City Center;
- Free snacks, tea, coffee;
- Various Training;
- Sport Activities;
- Career opportunities and professional growth.
Salary range: 7,000-10,000 Gel (Net)
Are you our new Senior Java/Kotlin Developer? Then send your CV to our email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate "Java" in the subject or submit your resume on our career page https://lavapi.com/career. The HR team will get back to you very soon.
*By submitting your resume, you hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in your application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process by LavaPi. Be notified that your data will be reviewed and used by LavaPi for the purpose of decision making during one year.