LavaPi is a place where the effort of each team member is appreciated. We tend to build a diverse talent pool and initiate unique ideas to become the true pioneers of tomorrow’s technologies. Join us, get involved in various international projects, and become a member of the global software development sector.
Currently we are looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer to join the LavaPi team at the Tbilisi office. The successful candidates will be working for our international partner’s dedicated project.
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding non-functional business requirements (performance, availability, reliability);
- Designing and building infrastructure in the cloud (AWS / Google Cloud Platform / Azure) for systems implemented in the company;
- Ensure that the code IAC (terraform) in 100% covers built systems;
- Development of monitoring systems (Prometheus, Grafana);
- Designing and building CI / CD pipelines;
- Preparing systems to transfer for maintaining phase (documentation, knowledge transfer);
- Support during the stabilization period after implementation (L2, L3);
- Optionally and with potential free time - participation in work in other areas related to cloud technologies or network and systems management;
- Participation in project meetings;
- Mentoring for less experienced team members;
- Creating technical documentation.
Why you would fit well in our team:
- You are a team player with a passion for development;
- 5 years of experience in administration of Linux operating systems;
- 2 years of experience in working with systems on GCP, Azure or AWS;
- If you have Knowledge and sensitivity to the issues of system and network security;
- If you have a certificate confirming competences in GCP or Azure or AWS;
- Know English at B2 level at least.
You have Practical Knowledge of:
- Protocols commonly used on the Internet (TCP / IP, http, DNS, etc.);
- Infrastructure as Code class solutions (eg Terraform) and configuration management (eg Ansible);
- Containerization and container orchestration solutions (e.g. GKE, ECS, EKS, AKS Kubernetes);
- Issues related to high availability, load balancing and monitoring;
- Writing unit tests;
- Operating systems; Linux;
- Cloud: GCP, Azure, AWS;
- Orchestration systems: ECS, EKS, AKS, GKE, OpenShift, Kubernetes;
- Infrastructure and configuration management tools: Terraform, Ansible;
- CI / CD: GItlab, Jenkins.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Working in the International Team;
- Modern office in the City Center;
- Free snacks, tea, coffee;
- Hardware provided by the employer;
- Various Trainings;
- Sport Activities;
- Career opportunities and progression.
Are you our new Cloud DevOps Engineer ? Then send your CV to our email email@example.com and indicate "DevOps" in the subject or submit your resume on our career page https://lavapi.com/career. The HR team will get back to you very soon.
*By submitting your resume, you hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in your application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process by LavaPi. Be notified that your data will be reviewed and used by LavaPi for the purpose of decision making during one year.