LavaPi is a place where the effort of each team member is appreciated. We tend to build a diverse talent pool and initiate unique ideas to become the true pioneers of tomorrow's technologies. Join us, get involved in various international projects, and become a global software development sector member.
Currently, we are looking for Senior and Middle Software (Java) Integration Engineers to join the LavaPi team at the Tbilisi office. The successful candidates will be working for our international partner's dedicated project.
You will be responsible for:
- Integrating existing IT systems using modern integration engines and platforms;
- Creating applications without a front-end layer, supporting the automation of various business processes;
- Development of system architecture components;
- Configuration and implementation of IT infrastructure security solutions, such as API Gateway;
- Design of new data exchange interfaces;
- Participation in team R&D;
- Participation in the entire software delivery cycle - from design to production deployment;
- System architecture design process in ongoing projects;
- Design and implementation of high availability and scalable solutions;
- Supporting system analysts in process modelling;
- Supporting junior team members and ensuring high working standards;
- Possibility to develop competencies in technical sales support of IT projects.
Why you would fit well in our team:
- You are a team player with a passion for development;
- You have 5+ years of experience in Java programming for Senior Software Integration Engineer Position; 1-5 years of experience in Java programming for Middle Software Integration Engineer Position;
- You are open to new solutions;
- Know English at B2 level at least.
You have Practical Knowledge of:
- Spring Boot, jUnit, Mockito;
- REST API or SOAP;
- JSON, JsonSchema or XML, XSD;
- SQL and database engines;
- Maven or Gradle;
- Basic design patterns;
Nice to have:
- Experience with service buses, e.g. Mule ESB, WSO2, RedHat Fuse or knowledge of one of the libraries such as Apache Camel, Spring Integration;
- Knowledge of integration patterns, SOA or microservices;
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ or Kafka or other message brokers;
- Knowledge of AWS services in particular: ECS, S3, EC2, CloudWatch;
- Experience with monitoring components such as Grafana, Kibana etc.
- Experience in designing application and system architectures.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Working in the International Team;
- Modern office in the City Center;
- Free snacks, tea, coffee;
- Various Training;
- Sport Activities;
- Career opportunities and professional growth.
Salary Range: 5,000-10,000 Gel (Net).
Are you our new Software Integration Engineer? Then send your CV to our email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate " Integration Engineer " in the subject or submit your resume on our career page https://lavapi.com/career. The HR team will get back to you very soon.
*By submitting your resume, you hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in your application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process by LavaPi. Be notified that your data will be reviewed and used by LavaPi for the purpose of decision making during one year.