LavaPi is a place where the effort of each team member is appreciated. We tend to build a diverse talent pool and initiate unique ideas to become the true pioneers of tomorrow's technologies. Join us, get involved in various international projects, and become a global software development sector member.
Currently, we are looking for Senior and Middle React Developers to join the LavaPi team at the Tbilisi office. The successful candidates will be working for our international partner's dedicated project.
You will be responsible for:
- Implementation of new functionalities and bug fixing;
- Responsibility for code review;
- Code quality monitoring and optimization;
- Estimation of the workload of tasks located in the JIRA system;
- Participation in project meetings;
- Mentoring for less experienced team members;
- Creating technical documentation;
- Participation in architecture development.
Why you would fit well in our team:
- You are a team player with a passion for development;
- You have 4+ years of experience as a Front-end Developer (2+ years in React) for Senior React Developer job position; 2+ years of experience as a Front-end Developer (1+ years in React) for Middle React Developer job position;
- A desire to ensure the produced code is of the highest quality, including via code review;
- Know English at B2 level at least.
You have Practical Knowledge of:
- Optimization issues (Web Vitals) and Server Side Rendering;
- Static code analysis tools as ESLint, Prettier;
- Next.js, Styled Components, React Testing Library;
- Browser-based development tools;
- GIT version control system;
- Writing unit tests.
Nice to have:
- Experience in: Jenkins/Gitlab Pipeline and Docker;
- Familiarity with UI/UX design.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Working in the International Team;
- Modern office in the City Center;
- Free snacks, tea, coffee;
- Various Training;
- Sport Activities;
- Career opportunities and professional growth.
Salary Range: 3000-8000 Gel (Net).
Are you our new React Developer? Then send your CV to our email email@example.com and indicate "React" in the subject or submit your resume on our career page https://lavapi.com/career. The HR team will get back to you very soon.
*By submitting your resume, you hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in your application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process by LavaPi. Be notified that your data will be reviewed and used by LavaPi for the purpose of decision making during one year.