Company Iubar is pleased to announce that the position of the Magento developer has arisen with our partner company. The new hire is expected to contribute to the success of the growing ecommerce business
Required skills and abilities
- Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing will be considered as an advantage
- Good working knowledge of Adobe
- English and/or German language proficiency corresponding at least to the level of B2 of the CEFR
- Capability to take initiatives, solve problems independently, manage heavy workload
- Capability to handle tight deadlines
- After successful completing of your first job interview, you will be asked to take tests in order to prove your abilities.
- Please take into consideration that this is a work from home job. You will need reliable internet connection and quiet space at your home.
- It is a part-time position, but will be turned into a full-time employment, if the employer is satisfied with the work performance.
If you think you meet the requirements, please send your motivation letter, CV and relevant certificates/diplomas to: firstname.lastname@example.org