Information Security Sales Engineer (NG Firewall & Incident Detection and Response & DLP solutions)
- Study of new technologies and products from the leaders of the information security market;
- Conducting presentations and demonstrations for technical staff and managers;
- Information security architecture design in accordance with the customer's tasks;
- Develop and implement the logic needed to optimize information security systems;
- Based on a study of the specifics of the information systems in the organization, preparation of secure configurations and hardening guides and benchmarking;
- Raise and develop customer awareness / develop information security skills. Develop information security trainings and study materials for customers;
- Deployment of solutions in the process of pilot projects and in a productive environment;
- Providing technical and training support to partners and customers.
- Understanding of the basic principles of batch transactions in the network, IPv4 / IPv6, Ethernet and Wi-Fi technologies;
- Experience in installation, administration and technical supporting of security solutions on Windows and linux, MacOs;
- Knowledge of security technology UTM, NGFW, SIEM, EDR, Email Security and Endpoint Security, DLP, PAM, DDOS, MDM;
- Knowledge of the modern technology stack on which a typical IT infrastructure is built (MS AD, TS / RDS / VDI, DNS, DHCP, VPN, VLAN, HTTP (S), SMTP, etc.);
- Strong project implementation skills;
- Understanding of regular expressions.
- Experience in installation, administration and supporting of cyber security products.
- Skills in deploying and configuring Windows and Linux systems, using VMware and / or Hyper-V virtualization environments;
- Understanding the Cyber Kill Chain;
- Knowledge of English - intermediate level (work with technical documentation, communication with English-language technical support);
- Experience in writing documentation and instructions for users;
- Communication and presentation skills;
- Responsibility, honesty, dedication, punctuality, discipline;
Desirable to have work experience with the following technologies:
- Vulnerability Management;
- Patch Management;
- DLP (Data Loss Prevention);
- Mail Security Gateway;
- Web Security Gateway (User/Server Proxy);
- IDS/IPS (Intrusion Detection/Prevention System);
- WAF (Web Application Firewall);
- PKI (Public Key Infrastructure);
- Malware Analysis
It is desirable for the candidate to have an engineer level of certification of information and cyber security vendors, such as: Alien Vault, Bitdefender, Trend Micro, Symantec, Carbon black, Digital Guardin, McAfee, Blackberry or others.
The candidate must be able to master any of the following certifications within the next 2 years (if he / she has not passed the certification):
- (ISC)2 - CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- ISACA - CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
- SANS GIAC - GCED (Certified Enterprise Defender)
If you have an understanding of the basics of IT, as well as a great desire to develop in the direction of Cybersecurity, but you do not meet the above requirements, you can become a participant in the internship program with subsequent employment in the company.
The company offers:
- Work in a dynamically developing company, (with a focus on the most marketable directions in IT ).
- Interesting tasks, professional growth and experience with the best technologies and manufacturers in the segment.
- Attendance at professional trainings and conferences of manufacturers (CIS countries, Turkey, Europe, USA)
- Young and creative team, fun corporate events and caring HR
- Stable salary, consisting of a fixed part and performance bonuses.