In our company – HT Solutions that is, by the way, the most dynamic IT Company, opened a full-time position of DevOps engineer. We offer you a possibility to work on challenging projects in the company of professional team with competitive salary.
We are looking for Engineer who is passionate about automating, developing, and executing DevOps best-practices, providing solution architectures, and strategy for DevOps adoption.
He/she should be eager to work with IT Teams & Business partners to optimize their processes using various automation tools.
DevOps engineer will become proficient in various automation tools, such as:
· Automated Deployment and Testing
· Data Masking and Virtualisation
· Application Monitoring
· Containers Orchestration
· Other CI/CD tools.
Candidate should have 3+ year of overall IT experience and preferably have:
· Experience in Java or .NET Development
· Experience with application servers and web servers such as: IIS, Apache, Nginx, Jboss, etc.
· Experience in any scripting languages such as: Python, PowerShell, Bash, etc.
· Experience in working with APIs
· Experience in working with relational and non-relational databases
· Experience in working with cloud providers such as: Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS
· Experience working with networking environments
· Linux, Windows Server systems
· Container technologies
· Container Orchestration: Kubernetes, OpenShift
· Modern software development methodologies: Scrum etc.
· Version control systems: Git, Mercurial...
· DevOps Platform: Gitlab, Github ..
· Repositories: Artifactory, Nexus...
· Build systems: Jenkins, TravisCI..
Salary: Fixed + Per Project Bonus.