What Is GoPeer 🤔
We are building the next wave of what online education looks like, starting with improving the quality and lowering the cost of tutoring.
GoPeer has built a digital classroom where K-12 students learn from vetted college students, bringing cost-effective and high-quality education to every kid in the world.
We're looking for creative and ambitious people to join our team! We'd love to talk with you.
What will I be doing? 🚀
GoPeer's engineering team develops the critical software that powers our world-class learning experience. Our engineering team is growing, and we're looking for engineers who are excited about scaling our product, fundamentally changing how students learn around the world, and working with a tight-knit, fast-paced team. We love working with team members who are open to change and enthusiastic about taking on new opportunities across our range of products, and who are continuously learning and leveling up.
What skills and experience do I need? 📖
- Takes pains to write readable and maintainable code.
- A green GitHub wall or 2+ years of experience working on web-based applications; you have helped ship products before, ideally in the consumer space.
- Strong system design skills.
- Desire to lead projects end-to-end and work in autonomous environment.
- Creative and eager to experiment
- Self-driven to manage your own work and results with high standards.
- Openness to change, adaptability, and early-stage startup experience a plus.
- Previous experience as a STEM tutor or teaching assistant a plus.
- Passionate about bringing a high-quality education to students around the world.