Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands. We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
Currently we are looking for a curious and eager Full-stack Developer for our partner in Estonia. We’re not just looking for someone with the necessary knowledge and skills, but a true team player who can think the way the team does. You will develop projects for a globally known client: “Campaign and markets prediction analysis application”. You will be included in a large-scale project and you will have the full support of your mentor and the team.
- The following keywords are familiar to you from everyday work: Vue.js, Webpack, Typescript, Jest, Node.js
- You have at least 2-years of experience in the field
- You have great written and verbal English skill because your position requires close communication with the client
- You manage your time well, which means that we don’t have to worry about the deadlines we give you
- You keep your promises so we can always depend on you
- You believe that “more or less fine” is not actually fine at all
- “It can’t be done” does not belong to your vocabulary
- You enjoy teamwork and like team events
- Become part of a growing and agile company and design your own working environment
- Ability to work in large-scale projects with the best developers in the country.
- Team leader and team who are always there to support you.
- Be a part of the Startup Incubator Elevator, which is the perfect platform for you to use if you wish to launch your own startup or be a part of an interesting project.
- Outstanding degree of personal responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment
- Flexible working hours
Get in Touch
If that sounds just like you, simply apply with your CV: email@example.com In a second step, we would like to get a first impression of you in a 15-minute call to get to know you, so that you can completely convince us of you in an interview afterwards! We are looking forward to your application!