Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands. We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
Currently, we are looking for a PHP - Laravel Developer for our partner in Estonia.
- You have at least 3 years of experience with PHP
- You have been developing PHP solutions for at least two years – if you don’t quite have two whole years under your belt, apply anyway and we’ll have a look at your experience
- You speak and write fluent English as this role will often have you communicating directly with the client
- You manage your time well, which means that we don’t have to worry about the deadlines we give you
- You keep your promises so we can always depend on you
- You believe that “more or less fine” is not actually fine at all
- “It can’t be done” does not belong in your vocabulary
- You’re good at teamwork and like team events
YOU GET BONUS POINTS IF:
- If you have experience with Front-end Development (ex Vue.js and/or React.js)
- You understand SEO principles
- Language skills: English B2, C1
We’re not just looking for someone with the necessary knowledge and skills, but a true team player who can think the way we do. Of course, you should still have a good handle on PHP, but that’s mostly so you can be sure that writing code is what you really like to do. You’ll be brought along on some major projects right away and we will assign you a mentor who will be there to support you in every way.
- Become part of a growing and agile company and design your own working environment
- Ability to work in large-scale projects with the best developers in the country.
- Team leader and team who are always there to support you.
- Be a part of the Startup Incubator Elevator, which is the perfect platform for you to use if you wish to launch your own startup or be a part of an interesting project.
- Outstanding degree of personal responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment
- Flexible working hours