Gegidze - Creative Agency with the Georgian Character, designed to develop and build great brands. We help them innovate and outperform in the modern world. Since its foundation in 2017, we have already successfully realized more than 80 projects, earned $ 20M+ for our customers in Georgia and Europe. At our agency with 4 locations in Tbilisi, Berlin, Dublin, and Warsaw, we work with great passion every day to inspire our customers and solve various problems in marketing, design, tech & HR.
Currently, we are looking for a WordPress Developer for our partner in Estonia.
- Know the principles of responsive design
- Have experience with CSS frameworks (ex Bootstrap)
- Have good written and verbal English skill
- Manage your time well, which means that we don’t have to worry about the deadlines we give you
- Keep your promises so we can always depend on you
- You believe that “more or less fine” is not actually fine at all
- “It can’t be done” does not belong to your vocabulary
- You enjoy teamwork and like team events
YOU GET BONUS POINTS IF:
- If you have experience with Front-end Development (ex Vue.js and/or React.js)
- You understand SEO principles
WordPress is much more than just a CMS. We are looking for a WordPress developer for our team, with whom we can start developing epo solutions for both Estonian and foreign companies. We value experience and knowledge, but not only that, the person behind them is even more important to us. Come and let's conquer the whole world of e-commerce together!
- Become part of a growing and agile company and design your own working environment
- Ability to work in large-scale projects with the best developers in the country.
- Team leader and team who are always there to support you.
- Be a part of the Startup Incubator Elevator, which is the perfect platform for you to use if you wish to launch your own startup or be a part of an interesting project.
- Outstanding degree of personal responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment
- Flexible working hours