Salary: 2500-3000 €
Job Type: Full-Time
Deadline: 12 March 2021, 00:00:00
We are a young and multicultural technology firm operating in a wide range of digital-related fields. Our engineers are dedicated to solving digital needs in order to help fuel business growth. For a state-of-the-art project in the smart city, we are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to develop event detection and prediction software based on video data.
- Postgraduate or Ph.D Background in engineering, computer engineering, computer science,mathematics, statistics or equivalent
- Strong technical knowledge in Machine Learning and Image Processing
- Good undresting of Neural Networks, Transferable Learning, ...
- Practical knowledge in object detection algorithms such as YOLO and Mask R-CNN
- Hands-on experience with at least one of the deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow, Keras, Torch, Caffe, MxNet)
- Strong programming experience in Python, Jupyter Notebook and related tools/libraries
- Team player with the desire to work in a cross functional/international team
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively in English
- Enhancing data collection procedures by processing, cleansing and verifying the integrity of data
- Working with state-of-the art machine learning algorithms, and building production-ready Object Detection / Event Recognition models
- Assessing the maturity, viability and suitability of different AI research and technologies
- A part a team, Contributing in providing technical solutions for various Computer Vision projects
- Become part of a growing and agile company and design your own working environment
- High learning curve through conceptually and strategically demanding project work
- Outstanding degree of personal responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment
Get in Touch
If that sounds just like you, then simply apply with your CV at email@example.com ! In a second step, we would like to get a first impression of you in a 15-minute call to get to know you, so that you can completely convince us of you in an interview afterwards! We are looking forward to your application!